Who we are
- We provide clients the edge when considering their economic interest in real estate by creatively integrating the interdependent capital cycles of occupation, ownership, and investment.
- Our deep, on the ground relationships with both established and emerging cross-border investors give our clients better opportunities to access global capital.
- Our clients can access and market personalized global investment opportunities in real time through our global listing platform, whilst simplifying the due diligence process.
- Our clients benefit from the breadth and depth of skills, of over 3,000 capital markets specialists in more than 50 countries, gaining local knowledge and global perspectives for better investment results.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximize returns.
- By bringing together data on thousands of global properties and institutional transactions over the last 20 years with AI and machine learning; clients benefit from a new level of intelligence and decision-making in the industry.
Real estate investment volume reached €1.25 billion in 2022
In 2022, the transaction volume of commercial real estate assets totaled €1.25 billion, a record after 2008, while at European level we see significant declines
Real estate investment could reach €1.2 billion in 2022
The volume of real estate investment could reach €1.2 billion in 2022, a record level after the 2008 economic crisis.
UK rated global number one as Europe sets the standard on real estate transparency
The gap widens between the top countries and the rest as transparency increases to meet the sustainability challenge
JLL advised on the sale of EXPO Business Park
JLL advised Portland Trust, an Ares Management fund and Bluehouse Capital on the sale of EXPO Business Park to Austrian investor S IMMO.
JLL partners with EEA to set and drive ESG reporting standards in the hotel and hospitality industry
Rekha Toora appointed Chair of new Capital Markets Committee