JLL Reports Record Performance for Q4 and full-year 2018
Diversified revenue growth and margin expansion drove exceptional performance in 2018; strong business momentum and continued progress on digital strategy for 2019
Diluted EPS of $4.37 for the quarter, $10.54 for the year; adjusted diluted EPS1 of $5.99 for the quarter, $12.25 for the year
CHICAGO, February 12, 2019 — Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE: JLL) today reported strong operating performance for the full year and fourth quarter of 2018.
- Consolidated revenue and fee revenue1 both up 13 percent to $4.9 billion and $2.1 billion, respectively, for the quarter
- Diversified double-digit organic Real Estate Services revenue growth led by Leasing and Corporate Solutions demonstrates platform strength
- Outstanding Americas performance and LaSalle incentive fees coupled with EMEA improvement drive margin expansion
- LaSalle private equity capital raise brings assets under management to record $60.5 billion
- Continued progress on digital strategy and platform transformation
- Strong 2018 operating cash flow generation
"2018 was an exceptionally successful year for JLL. We made great progress in executing our Beyond strategy while achieving outstanding financial results," said Christian Ulbrich, JLL CEO. "We entered 2019 with strong business momentum that positions JLL for continued top-line and earnings growth in our Real Estate Services business."
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 90,000 as of December 31, 2018. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com