JLL reports financial results for third-quarter 2021
Diluted earnings per share of $4.57, up from $2.52 last year; adjusted diluted earnings per share(1) of $4.56, up from $2.99
Chicago, November 3, 2021 — Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE: JLL) today announced operating performance for the third quarter of 2021.
- Consolidated revenue of $4.9 billion and fee revenue1 of $2.1 billion, increases of 22% and 45%, respectively
- Growth momentum continued in all segments and service lines, led by the Americas
- Rebound in transaction-based revenue highlighted by Capital Markets and Leasing, which grew 103% and 73%, respectively
- LaSalle delivered strong incentive and advisory fee performance; raised record $4 billion of capital this quarter
- Margin performance versus the prior year reflected
- Transaction-based revenue growth across Real Estate Services
- Expected reduction of certain non-permanent cost savings from 2020
- Incremental investments in people and technology
- Continued return of capital to shareholders with $150 million of share repurchases this quarter, over $190 million year-to-date
"JLL delivered another quarter of exceptional performance, continuing our strong momentum. The robust growth in revenue and profits was fueled by the ongoing recovery across the commercial real estate industry and the high demand for services and products from our clients," said Christian Ulbrich, JLL CEO. "Our disciplined approach to capital allocation balances our commitment to investing strategically to drive future growth with the return of capital to shareholders. Going forward, we remain confident in our ability to drive meaningful top and bottom-line growth and create long-term value for all our stakeholders."
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.6 billion in 2020, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 95,000 as of September 30, 2021. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.